Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award #3!
The Sunshine Blogger awards is an award designed by bloggers for bloggers. It recognizes bloggers who spread positivity and whose hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. I’m honored and pleased to announce that I’ve been nominated for another blog award! This is my 5th award overall and my 3rd Sunshine Blogger Award! I would like to thank Meher Gandhi over at The Scribblings for nominating me for this award!
1 . Thank the person/persons that nominated you and make sure to link your response back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
3 . Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
4 . List the rules and display the award.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS PROVIDED BY The Scribblings:
• What do you think is the best of part of being a blogger? Expressing yourself uninterrupted and being able to positively impact people all over the world.
• Which bloggers inspire you (if any)? Do you have any favourite blogs yet? My favorite blogs are the ones that inspire.
• If you could spend a day in any one book/ movie, which one would it be? Jurassic Park
• Did you have any notions about blogging before you yourself started to blog? I didn’t realize the blogging community was so huge!
• What would be your top two tips for successful blogging? Confidence and Consistency
• Are you a full-time blogger? If not then, would you like to be one in the future? No but when I find a very lucrative way it will definitely be in my near future.
• Look around the place you’re answering this question at. What’s your favourite thing from the place? Me
• Do you think that engaging with others’ posts is as important as posting regularly? Why or why not? Yes because feedback helps us all.
• What’s your dream place to be at? (It can be any place, real or fictional.) Anyplace where the beaches have white sand and the water is clear!
• What is/was your favourite subject to study at school? Science/Math
• Is there any subject you would like to add in the school’s curriculum? Bring music class back!!!
MY NOMINEES (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
And that’s it for this award! Once again, huge thanks to Meher Gandhi for nominating me for this award! Congratulations to all the nominees!
1. When’s the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?
2. What advice would you give someone just starting blogging or someone who is thinking about blogging.
3. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
4. If you could time travel would you go the future or the past and why?
5. What’s one thing you would like to achieve with your blog?
6. What’s one goal you would like to achieve before the end of the year?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
8. Name something you’re most proud of.
9. What’s the link to one of your blog posts that needs more views?
10. What is happiness to you?
11. What’s something you would say to inspire/motivate someone?
Connect with me on:
Facebook: The Brown Sugar Cafe
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person