Thank you to Beckie from “Beckie’s Mental Mess” who has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am honored and I’m always in disbelief that people have taken the time to read my blog. It never fails to make me smile. If you have never read Beckie’s blog, please make a point in doing so. Her site can be found here: https://beckiesmentalmess.blog/
About Sunshine Blogger Award:
It is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Rules are simple:
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked
Beckie asked the following 11 questions:
- If you could name yourself, what name would you pick? I would keep the same name because this is who I am.
- If you could time travel, what time period would you want to visit? It can be the past or the future 🙂. I would travel to the future and purchase an almanac as Marty McFly did in Back to the Future 2!
- If you had a movie written about you, which actor or actress do you think would play you? Idris Elba or Johnathan Majors
- If you could be skilled in one thing, what would you want to be skilled at? Sewing. I’ve recently realized that if I knew how to sew, I could make my own clothes…coats, suits, whatever.
- If a genie granted you three wishes, what would your three wishes be? No more diseases. No more hatred of any kind. An unlimited supply of money.
- If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick? Seafood
- What is one thing you cannot live without? God
- What book would you want to make into a movie The Essence of Love
- What’s your dream job? One that involves traveling the world. I love traveling and seeing new places.
- What would your perfect vacation look like? White sand beaches and clear blue water!!!
- What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done? I’m pretty much fearless, so it would have to be reading one of my poems on a live stream. Even though I’ve presented multiple theses at national conferences, I’ve always been hesitant about reading my poems.
Not My Yesterday
Hey It’s Trenise
Sweet Caffeine Dreams
The Tea Chest Blog
Life with Angell
Jenna’s World View
Joy, Blessings, and Poetry
In Pursuit of Happiness
Did you enjoy getting to know a little more about me? Do you have any other questions? Don’t forget to check out my nominees and give them a follow!
Here are my questions for the nominees:
1. If you had a chance to do one thing over, what would it be and why?
2. What’s one thing you would like to do with your blog (format, schedule posts, etc.) that you haven’t done yet, and what are you waiting on?
3. How often do you post on your blog and what’s your motivation?
4. How long have you been blogging and what was the inspiration behind creating your blog?
5. Who’s your biggest inspiration and why?
6. What’s one goal you would like to achieve before the end of the year?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
8. Name something you’re most proud of.
9. What’s the link to one of your blog posts that needs more views?
10. What is happiness to you?
11. What’s something you would say to inspire/motivate someone?
🎙Make sure to check Episode 9 of The Brown Sugar Café Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeart, Spotify, and all other podcast platforms.